Personal Care Services
Personal care services include hands-on assistance with the activities of daily living for people who cannot complete these tasks by themselves or who cannot be left alone while performing these tasks for safety reasons. Services include:
- Bathing and showering
- Dressing and clothing
- Toileting and incontinent care
- Personal grooming and skin care
- Walking and transferring
- Wheelchair and walker assistance
- Meal preparation and feeding assistance
- Answering and screening calls
- Updating immediate family and friends of health status
Personal Care services are provided by a Certified Home Health level or Skilled Nurse level caregiver.
Remember, Personal Care services can be combined with other CareTeam services, such as homemaking, companionship, medication reminders, and skilled nursing services. We will always mix and match services to give you the exact level of care you want and need!