We Bring Caring Home…
Our care goes far beyond a checklist of services – it’s about building a warm, trusting relationship in an environment you enjoy: your home. Our caregivers make the emotional investment to build a relationship with you, so you can live the life you deserve.
To keep home care local, trusted, and personal. We are not a franchise. We make business decisions locally to better serve clients in Wichita Falls. Your caregivers are our long-term employees who have proven themselves to be honest, trusted, and compassionate individuals.
• Building trust through genuine relationships
• Providing a customized service experience
• Helping clients live longer and more comfortably in their own homes
• Maintaining an outstanding reputation in our community and with our clients
• Exceeding client expectations
You are our priority and we want you to live the life you deserve. CareTeam clients may be seniors who want a little assistance at home, individuals living with disabilities, those suffering from chronic conditions, or patients recovering from recent surgery. No matter your age or the level of care you need, CareTeam will be here for you.
The Benefits of Cooking with Alzheimer’s: A Caregiver’s Guide
The Cullinary Schools have put together an extremely helpful guide to “Cooking With Alzheimer’s”. Please follow the link below to view their entire blog post. In many advice columns and informational resources for caregivers of loved ones with Alzheimer’s disease, you’re likely to find recommendations that suggest unplugging the stove. There’s solid reasoning behind […]Read More
- Call Today For Your Free In-Home Consultation!
- Caring for a Person with Alzheimer’s Disease: Part 1B – Stages of the Disease
- Truly Valuable Anti-Aging Vitamins
- New Product Blends Safety With Style!
- Winner: 2014 “Family-Owned Business of the Year”!